Webinar for the launch of IWAF public consultation
Impact-Weighted Account Framework (IWAF): Paving the way to long-term value creation for all
IWAF launched the Impact-Weighted Accounts Framework (IWAF) public consultation with a webinar that was held on Thursday, 2 June, 2022.
The webinar saw the participation of representatives of Impact Economy Foundation, Harvard Business School, Singapore Management University, Rotterdam School of Management.
The webinar represented a opportunity for relevant stakeholders to understand the importance of impact management. A panel discussion: IWAF in practice argumented the perspective of CEOs, academics, regulators and politicians.
MEET THE PANEL OF EXPERTS AND WATCH THE RECORDING
– Ethan Rouen, Assistant Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
– Adrian de Groot Ruiz, Co-Founder and Director of Impact Institute
– Rob Zochowski, Program Director at Harvard Business School
– Hajar Yagkoubi, Former UN Youth delegate and member of Eenentwintighonderd
– Reynir Indahl, CEO of Summa Equity
– Eelco van der Enden, CEO of GRI
– Tjeerd Krumpelman, Global head of Business Advisory, Reporting & Engagement at ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
– Hao Liang, Associate Professor of Finance at Singapore Management University
– Reinier de Adelhart Toorop, Head of Research at Impact Institute