The mission of the Impact Economy Foundation is to accelerate the transition towards the Impact Economy by developing the mindset, instruments and incentives for the impact economy.
Our vision: Impact Economy
An impact economy is a market economy that provides the values, information and incentives that
optimise the common good and enables people to pursue their own preferences, ideas and projects to
satisfy their needs while having a positive impact on society.
To realise the impact economy, we need to broaden the group of businesses that aim to realise impact and deepen the integration of impact into businesses. This requires developing enabling practices:
- A cohesive architecture for the impact economy
- Universal and standardised measurement, valuation and reporting of impact
- Availability of high quality, and preferably, real-time information and data on impact at low cost
- Government regulation and policies that require transparency and incentivise positive impact
OUR TEAM & BOARDS
General Organisational Information
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RSIN: 860162710
- Chamber of Commerce Nr.: 75154927
The Impact Economy Foundation is a Public Benefit Organisation (Dutch: Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling, ANBI) and complies with the ANBI Conditions.
Click here to read the IEF Policy Plan (Dutch)
Download the Impact Economy Foundation annual accounts 2021.