The Impact-Weighted Accounts Framework
In order to reduce global emissions and make the Paris agreements, in order to reduce poverty and in order to achieve the (other) SDGs, the way we look at our economy should change. One of the pathways to do so, is for companies to understand, report and manage their impact better.
Impact-Weighted Accounts (IWAs) are a way for organisations to quantitatively assess their impact. They describe how organisations create or destroy long-term value to all stakeholders, beyond the financial aspect. We aim to help companies to work with IWAs by making the approach how to do so publicly available.
Impact Economy Foundation is holding a public consultation on the Impact-Weighted Accounts Framework until 9 September 2022.
The Impact Economy Foundation (IEF) is facilitating a public consultation to gather feedback on the Impact-Weighted Accounts Framework (IWAF).
- All readers and experts are invited to participate in the consultation. You can submit your responses, either in full or in parts, at your own convenience.
- Input will be discussed with the IEF Board, Academic Council and Working Group members of the IWAF.
- Based on the input in the public consultation phase, a final version of the IWAF will be developed at the end of 2022. A synthesis of (anonymised) reactions will be made available.
- The consultation consists of 15 questions. We kindly request you to submit your input by 9 September 2022.
- We also welcome other suggestions / questions / thoughts. You can do so by sending your input to email@example.com.
The Impact-Weighted Account Framework (IWAF): Paving the way to long-term value creation for all
On June 2022 at 14:00 CEST , Impact Economy Foundation will hold a 1.5 hours webinar to officially launch the public consultation, discuss the importance of IWAF and its practical applications.
The IWAF helps organizations work with Impact-Weighted Accounts (or IWAs), and thus quantitatively assess their impact. The IWAs describe how organizations create or destroy long-term value to all stakeholders, beyond the financial impact.
The webinar will be a unique opportunity for relevant stakeholders to understand the importance of impact management.