Vacancy 2100 Fall School
Applications are open
On November 4th, 5th, and 6th the next Fall School will take place with a new cohort of aspiring executives who will start a three-year trajectory within Network 2100.
In those three years, we will prepare you to steer for broad prosperity in and from boardrooms, so that together we change the way companies are run.
Together we accumulate and build:
- Social Capital – An intergenerational network of current and aspiring executives who support each other in putting the impact economy into practice in boardrooms. You also gain executive experience through shadow positions or official placements.
- Intellectual Capital – Tools to steer towards broad prosperity, governance knowledge and a new approach to executive leadership.
- Human capital – Personal leadership, competency-building and achieving your personal impact plan. You will, additionally, receive coaching through the network.
What we are looking for
For this fantastic program we are looking for 21 aspiring executives for 2100. We’re looking for:
- People who share our urgency and passion for climate, the SDGs and broad prosperity (see our Manifesto)
- People who want to proactively take responsibility
- People who can and want to look far- and further ahead
- People who want to obtain (non-)executive positions at large impactful organizations
- People that want to commit to the 2100 network for at least the next 3 years, but in essence until 2100 (±8 hours per month)
- People who are available on 4,5 and, 6 November 2022 for the Impact Fall School
If you recognize yourself in this description,
apply via the button below.
The deadline for this application has been set at the latest on the 1st of September 23:59h.
Please note that the potential consecutive interviews will take place on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 September.
If you do not (completely) recognize yourself in the description, but you share our ambitions, goals, and want to be a part of the next group of aspiring executives: Then we still encourage you to apply! We are looking for 2100’ers and they are special people.
If you have any questions you can reach us via email at email@example.com.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RSIN: 860162710
- Click here to read the IEF Policy Plan (Dutch)
The Impact Economy Foundation is a Public Benefit Organisation (Dutch: Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling, ANBI) and complies with the ANBI Conditions.